Sunday, October 18, 2009

Classic Drake....Say U Will Freestyle in Concert


What made me most upset when I witnessed Drizzy tear his knee up on stage was that I was not going to get a chance to see him craft a "Philly" version of his Say U Will Freestyle that eminently fades into one of my favorite and most introspective tracks of him, Say What's Real.

Anyways here are three different renditions of said Freestyle. It's a shame that the whole video of his Homecoming concert in Toronto is nowhere to be found anymore on the internet because I will gladly admit spending 45 minutes of my time watching it in it's entirety.




Say U Will Freestyle in Toronto at his Homecoming Concert



Say U Will Freestyle in New Haven, Connecticut




Say U Will Freestyle live in Chicago


0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker