Monday, May 16, 2011

"I Should Dust Something, Y'all Are On the Bench, Like the Bus Coming"

It's been a few minutes now since @drakkardnoir and @liltunchi have spit on the same track together. Sure I would have preferred a Carter 4 track (due out June 21), but I'll settle for one of @therealdjkhaled's crowded cameo tracks over an @ovo40 & @producertminus beat. This is the newest single off Khaled's upcoming album We the Best Forever, due to hit shelves June 28th.

The track isn't a "Wow!" track, more of a way for three of the best to drop a verse alongside each other and contribute to an album that will have more collabos than Lady Gaga has outfits. Sure it's not their best work, but any Drake and Weezy track deserves a few laps, I don't care what anybody says.

As an aside, R.I.P to M-Bone of Cali Swag District who was murdered today in Inglewood, CA. Dude was only 22 years old...smh...chalk up another wasted life to pointless violence...

DJ Khaled feat Drake, Rick Ross & Lil Wayne - I'm On One (prod by T-Minus and 40)
|iTunes

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker