Saturday, September 24, 2011

"We Fell in Love in a Hopeless Place"

There are few artists as powerful as @rihanna when it comes to pushing weight on Billboard/iTunes. What's interesting to me about her new single is her decision to collaborate with up and coming Scottish DJ/producer @CALVINHARRIS. If you haven't heard of him, then you must not know he's the one behind Bounce featuring @iamkelis (below)...
You know me, I'm all about electro/dance rhythms, which is why I'm posting her new single below off her yet-to-be-titled, 6th studio album due out November 21st. If anything, I'm really impressed and pumped that so many well known American pop acts are incorporating European dance/club production into their music. I'm finding it harder and harder to hate on contemporary/pop music nowadays because it's becoming more interesting and innovative.

I'm sure this will be force-fed to you until you learn to dislike it, but for now, I'm ok with promoting it and giving it some love...

Rihanna - We Found Love (prod by Calvin Harris)
|iTunes

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker