Saturday, October 29, 2011

"Cause I Planned it All, Crimson Tide Standing Tall"

With about four weeks left before his Radioactive @ShadyRecords debut drops on November 21st, Yeller let loose a new heat rock yesterday. Now you may not have known it since I didn't post it, but I wasn't a big fan at all of his @LILJON produced lead single Hard White in the Club. Luckily, he redeemed himself with Let's Roll. Seeing that @Yelawolf is from Gadsden, Alabama, I'd say his new single has a pretty solid chance at becoming of a Southern anthem. With @kidrock on the hook and lines like "Crimson Tide standin' tall" and "I might go to Talladega and see me a race", Let's Roll will fit in well at every Tuscaloosa tailgate leading up to their appearance in the National Championship this year...#SpoilerAlert

Matter of fact, after a few listens I couldn't help but take a trip to YouTube to watch the classic Roll Tide! commercial. It will never get old...

With an early 4.5 out of 5 rating from The Source writer @Maurice_Garland and a tracklist that has more than a few @IamJimJonsin beats on it, there's no shortage of hype and expectations with Radioactive. I'm still hopeful we'll get a track with Slim Shady and Catfish Billy choppin' it up, going bar for bar on a track together. Either way, should be a hell of an album and contribute to an already stacked month with Wale and Drake's albums coming out too.

Yelawolf feat Kid Rock - Let's Roll (prod by The Audibles and Eminem)
|iTunes

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker